News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
2018-07-20, 19:22:03

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: howsit in Sept 2012  (Read 1521 times)
paulwratt

« on: 2012-09-05, 04:59:10 »

Hey Piotr

hows things going. See u are off line at the moment, not a good sign, hope u still have a computer to use while offline

Cheers

Paul
Piotr GRD
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: 2012-09-05, 16:20:55 »

Hi Paul : )

Yes, fortunatelly I have a backup computer for regular internet access (old computer of my brother), though not so stable so completely unusable for my monitoring purposes. However (all at once...) recently I have had more other private things to do so I have checked emails and forums once a day or so (while previously multiple times a day)

I found some cheap mainboard from the second hand to my computer, though while being OEM model taken out from some corporation computer from HP - I have had issues with figure out weird BIOS settings, not matching drivers etc. while being short in docummentation about this product. However today - while having no other things to do - I think I have managed most of the things and after over 3 weeks computer is operational again. My monitoring will be intermittent, though, for the next few days, as I need to install all the software I need, configure everything etc. And there are some other issues with this mainboard that may sometimes be a problem for me and my monitoring.

Apart of the above... how things going... Nothing has been really change in my life, still the same old stories about how I see myself and how I see all the things I do (or mainly not do).

I hope you're doing better. : )
Keep warm, Paul.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: