News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
2017-09-20, 07:34:28

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOW TO] Move 110mb's Site Builder based website anywhere else  (Read 1789 times)
Piotr GRD
Administrator

« on: 2012-08-08, 15:39:32 »

I don't know if anyone knows about this, but there is a simple way of using 110mb's Site Builder based website on any other webhost (with PHP and Zend Optimiser on it) and with any domain name without a "domain license warning". Yes, from the technical point of view it can be done very easily, but I can not say anything about the legal aspect of this so check it by yourself. The only thing that can not be done outside of 110mb is the change of password to site builder admin panel. Though such change can be done on any functional 110mb's account and then exported in a small encrypted file so it's not a very serious issue.

So if anyone wants to leave 110mb but still wants to use their Site Builder - you can contact me for details. You need the copy of all your site builder files from 110mb and these instructions how to handle password change and the domain licensing warning. Use either the Private Message system on this forum or the email address displayed in the footer of this page.

macchess

« Reply #1 on: 2013-10-04, 07:53:47 »

I've moved my site.How do i redirect anybody linking to this site.I know there is a 301 redirect but i do not know how to use it with this site
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: